Monday, February 20, 2012

Second Valentine's Day

So, the Valentine's plan was almost close to what I've thought. It wasn't anything big, it wasn't too simple either, anyhow what matters most is the effort that counts. Of course, I believe, everyone would love to receive expensive treats or whatnot, but deep inside, you know that you are truly happy and satisfied for every little things that your special someone has done for you.


After the dinner at Tony Roma's, he drove me to the neighbourhood hotel because the surprise plan is in there! He decorated the bed with rose petals, with a stalk of rose and my gift in the middle. Roses on Valentine's season are overrated! I have had one last year - our very first Valentine's day, so I don't need it anymore for the following years, or maybe one stalk will do :). Not that I don't fancy flowers during this love occasion, just that ... it's totally not worth it. Why not spend that amount of money on a nicer dinner or better gift? Heehee.

thank you babyboo! #meloveyou

Guess what is inside that gift box? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment