Friday, February 24, 2012

Life

I don't usually rant or express my feelings in my blog, but I've been telling this thing to the loved ones since forever, and I still couldn't get over it. Therefore, here I am, writing this entry while drinking a bowl of hot Chinese soup.

"When opportunity knocks, just say YES."
This is my line to live by; However, things just don't go the way you wanted sometimes. Yes, say YES to every opportunity given, well... what if there are a few opportunities come at the same time? What would you do? or better yet, WHAT CAN YOU DO?

Three weeks ago, I was at Sarawak for Miss Cheong Sam Malaysia 2012 for 7 days. On the second day, I received a call, telling me that I'm selected to go for an interview for a 4 days job in Barcelona, SPAIN. I was so happy until she said the interview is tomorrow and only tomorrow. Urgggh, it's impossible for me to fly back to KL the next day, so fuck yeah, all-expenses-paid-trip to Barcelona had just gone with the wind. I know, i know, not that I confirm am the chosen one but the high possibility is there! In order to make myself feel better, I keep telling myself that it is very dangerous, it might be a scam or the whole scene would be like the movie "taken". The truth is, I don't think it will be like that. Maybe if i win the pageant I will feel a whole lot better as I've achieved my goal, but then I didn't win a single thing. Worse still, it makes me feel like I've sacrificed too much for this pageant instead. Did I? But never try, never know. Omg... this is driving me crazy.

Maybe it was fated.

Sigh, this feeling is seriously, honestly, really killing me. #LifeohLife

Oh! and you know what upset me the most? Two of my friends are going, and they keep tweeting about it. :(

Alritey, I'm ending this issue here, once and for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment